Monday, December 22, 2014

Surprise Flowers


Last Wednesday I was on campus writing my first exam (goodbye Journalism and Public Institution 2205) and when I came out I had a voicemail from my landlord saying someone had dropped me off flowers. I was flabbergasted at who could have sent them for the entire trip home!


It turns out that my Nanny from back home sent me the beautiful arrangement of red and white hued carnations with festive baubles and pinecones. The pine needles smell absolutely divine and have definitely livened up my small apartment; my tree is an artificial one, so this small centrepiece makes the place smell like Christmas!




It was honestly the best mid-week pick me up to come home to in the midst of finals week and they've lasted really well so far! For the past week they've put a smile on my face every time I walk into the living room.


No comments:

Post a Comment