Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Music makes the world go 'round.

Alright, so this is gonna be a quickie. [haha, that's what she said] ANYWAYS, this is just gonna be a quick one paragraoh kind of post because I am dead tired and I still have to get ready for school tomorrow before I go to bed.
So for Day 8 the task is...
Day 8 - A song to match your mood.
Uhm, a song to match my mood, my mood right now is soooo tired! But I suppose that I will go with the whole new school year, new hair, new start kind of feel and say Fifteen-Taylor Swift? Bahaha, that is te only song I know about starting school but that's about your freshman year and I'm in my sophomore! Whatever, I'm tired and cannot think more then that. Some songs that I am really diggin' now is the Punk Goes Pop albums! They are awesome, probably my fav out of all of them is When I Grow up covered by Mayday parade! :D
Anywho, I have to jet, :)

No comments:

Post a Comment