Friday, September 10, 2010

The Time Will Come For Us To Finally Win.

So the title is just random lyrics that I am listening to!

Day 11- What's in your makeup bag?
Alright well, when I am at my house my makeup doesn't go into a bag, it is just in this bin thing! :P But when I do leave my house I usually bring; mascara, eyeliner, lipgloss, the lipstick I am wearing and a coverup. Basically just what I wear that day.

Day 10- A photo of our favorite place to eat.
Alright so I just copy and paste this off of a site and now it is saying "our favorite place to eat"? I think it's time I stop doing this stupid thing...it is making NO sense and I don't really get to write a lot about the questions, just little things like a paragraph...

Day 9- A photo of the last item you purchased.
Uhm well the last item I purchased was a muffin and chocolate milk at lunch the other day so I can't really show ya a picture of that...


Okay well I am going to say with it, just 'cause I don't want to fail at this. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment