Wednesday, February 8, 2012

A Rare Enjoyed Evening

Very rarely it happens that I am able to enjoy an evening during which I did nothing or accomplished nothing. Tonight was one of those evenings and it couldn't have come at a better time. It seems as if this week has just drug on and on and on, and it's only Wednesday! I also think I am coming down with a cold or the flu so that has been less than enjoyable. Needless to say when I finished my homework within two hours tonight I was shell shocked, what could I do with my spare time? The answer came in the form of a large mug of hot chocolate, a long phone call with my mum and somehow spending and hour and a half surfing the web...and now I can't even remember what websites I went on. But I kind of can't help but love evenings like this because it never happens that I finish my homework with a substantial amount of time before bedtime to do nothing it.

I don't think I could handle doing absolutely nothing every evening however, just because I think I would go crazy out of boredom but every once in awhile nothing can be more wonderful than a break from the formulas, the graphs and the sheets.

No comments:

Post a Comment