Thursday, September 13, 2012

School by Default

I've recently really wanted to post here but I feel as if I am going to talk about either Herb's health problems or complain like a whiny girl about how I miss my ex-boyfriend. One is too close to my heart to feel comfortable sharing as the wound is still fresh and raw, while the second one is pitiful. 

So I suppose I will fall back onto the subject of school. I really am liking my classes this year and am over-the-moon that I finally have a year where I like/love all of my classes. Spanish is new and exciting, Political Science is knowledgeable, and I love the videos of inspirational material I get to watch in Writing class. 

It was during Writing class that I stumbled upon a spoken word poet by the name of Taylor Mali...my word was I amazed by this fellow. I had to come home and watch more videos of his work. Then, tonight, I stumbled across a new poet by the name of Tyler Knott Gregson who I appear to love as well. I have only read a few little excerpts but so far, I love it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment