Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Is there a pause button?

University is looming. I am in the process of applying to the OUAC and last night a representative from Carleton called. Everything is coming up so soon and now more than ever I am unsure if Journalism is the direction I want to head. Talking to the girl last night she mentioned how different the writing is from English; it is very straight-forward and direct. I don't know if that is something I can do... I am depending on my Co-Op next semester to show me what to do. But it makes me nervous to apply NOW for a program I might not want to be in.

I also had my Grad pictures taken today and as the photographer placed the cap upon my head I began trembling. The tears just came and I had to fight them back, astonished at myself. Afterwards, I went into Ms. Haughan's classroom and when I showed her my pictures, she began to cry. I couldn't help myself then. I stayed after school to talk to her too, and missed my bus, but she was kind enough to drive me home.

I am just overwhelmed by the applications and fees and other costs that are piling up at a break-neck speed.

No comments:

Post a Comment