Saturday, November 23, 2013

How did I get here again?

Multiple times this Fall I found myself stricken with the sudden urge to write a blogpost.
But I didn't.
Because I thought I couldn't.

You see, with the downfall of Google Reader, I thought I could no longer post through Blogger. No, I don't know why this made sense to me and no, I didn't try it out. I blindly and stupidly just accepted it as fact and some nights I would just scroll through old posts.

Until last week when I realized I was horribly mistaken.

So, here I am.
No longer on the East Coast, I have successfully moved to Central Canada and am loving living in my own space. I am attending the university of my dreams, in love with the content of my classes and hoping that I will be accepted into second year.

The next three weeks are going to be hell as a uni student, because exams are starting, but I really want to do the December Photo Challenge. I love this time of year and am already feeling particularly festive, so hopefully I will be able to follow through with this. I'm not sure if I will be able to post every day, I will be studying for exams and travelling back home for Christmas, so I may do weekly round-ups. But I hope to take a picture everyday to capture the magic all around us.

So, here it is, my next promise.
Let's see how she rolls...

Original Source Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment