Sunday, December 1, 2013

Advent

Sunday, December 1st

The first day of Advent and debatably the “right” day to start becoming excited for Christmas. Obviously I’ve been beyond excited for the last month, but nonetheless the first of December is an exciting day. It also marks the first day of my photo challenges.

Capturing December: Your view today



A cup of Earl Grey, my cat Spencer and an English textbook looming in the background. 
Unpictured: the sound of Christmas music playing, my favourite stories up on my computer and my tired face

December Book Photo Challenge: To read this month


Selon-moi, an appropriate mix of festive and non-festive reads.
Pictured: The Christmas Secret (a collection of Atlantic Canadian short Christmastime stories), Remembering Christmas by Dan Walsh (Christmas romantic fluff), How To Be a Woman by Caitlin Moran (a.k.a. I've been meaning to read this since August) and Cornered by Ron MacLean and Kirstie McLellan Day (a.k.a. bought at the same time as How To Be...)

Other Memories From Today...
  • I thought I worked a 2-10 today, but I worked a 6-2
  • I hurt my finger trying to put my chair together
  • It's been snowing all day, so everything else doesn't matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment