Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Snowfall

December 2, 2013

Published one day late, because I was writing an essay last night when my computer overheated and gave up on me, so I gave up on yesterday and went to bed. There will be a delay on the third's pictures as well, because I can't get the photos off my phone, but I promise I'm still taking the pictures and they will inevitably end up here.

And hey, the essay's written. FYEAH.

Capturing December: Favourite holiday movie


Pictured: Joyeux Noel--the Hollywood rendition of the "sends-shivers-down-my-spine-and-warms-my-heart" tale of the German and Scottish troops halted the fighting for Christmas Eve.

Unpictured: The Polar Express, which also has my heart with its story of believing and magic


December Book Photo Challenge: Favourite series



Pictured: How could I not go with the classic tale that started it all? Harry Potter and the wizarding world captured 7-year-old-me's imagination and has never let go.
Unpictured: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (potential favourite?), Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Harry Potter and the Half-Blooded Prince, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

No comments:

Post a Comment