Sunday, November 2, 2014

No.2: Cake, Breaks and Cats

So these photos have definitely been taken over the course of more than one week and there is definitely an abundance of photos of Spencer..sorry about that..kind of. It's currently the last Sunday of Reading Week and I still of a mountain of readings to get through and an assignment I want finished, but I feel as if I've been somewhat productive over the last nine days. I've started at my new job and celebrated Halloween with some friends, but we'll save those photos for another day.

 I baked a pumpkin cake for a friend's dinner party that turned out quite tasty | Another essay was demolished through some serious editing | I felt like a real journalist again, going to cover a candidate debate

 The life of a journalism student...this was the night of the shooting | Look at how massive this carrot was! | I was productive at the school caf for once, working in front of the fire helped 

 As break finally neared, Spencer felt the same way I did | Most morning the past week have begun like this | That one night there was a fly in my apartment and Spencer climbed my bookshelves just to stare at it... -.-

Who Do You Think You Are?-Julie Walters & Cookies and Cream ice cream is magnificent | It's hard to discern, but perched on my balcony is a pigeon that flew into the doors TWICE | I knitted myself a mug cozy this week and I love it

No comments:

Post a Comment