Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I'm back?

Blogger has finally allowed for people to write new post from a mobile device! Yaaay. Seeing as that's all I have at the moment I am quite happy because surprisingly I have missed blogging! It's sad that I had finally gotten into the habit of posting semi-weekly when my computer dies...hopefully I will have a new one soon though! A lot of things have happened these past few months but all in all I am in a good place right now. Not writing as much as I would like but I am going to change that. The holidays were quite nice. Well...mostly. Ignoring the fact how I spen an hour of my Christmas eve. Walking around with no coat to avoid family...geez was it cold but I found a nice little playground to have my break down in. Besides my Christmas eve the holidays were alright. I spent some good, quality time with my dad and made a merry Christmas call to my brother in Vancouver at six their time. It was fun. So that about wraps it up and I really don't know what in the world to say here except thank god this dreadful, godamn year is almost over!!!! Happy new year. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment