Friday, December 14, 2012

A Christmas Mood

I haven't been on here much lately, I seem to go through phases, but I thought I would upload some Christmas-y pictures of what my evening has consisted of lately. I love this time of year, even the air feels magical. So, I will be soaking up as much of the atmosphere as possible. 

Much time has been spent staring at Word docs on my computer...this was me trying to get
ahead on a French presentation. Spencer is a wonderful work buddy curled at my feet. 
My colourful Christmas lights have been a constant late-night & early-morning companion. 
The twinkling makes my smile every time I see them out of the corner of my eye.
My two holiday teas are now on heavy rotation:
Celestial Seasonings' Nutcracker Sweet & Stash's Christmas Eve. 
I am taking a night off from homework and trying to decide what to curl up with...
Whichever the book, I have a hot cup of "Christmas Eve" tea to sip on. 
And I am snacking on some dark chocolate I bought today
 whilst Christmas shopping, my one indulgence! 
Well, I suppose it's time for me to curl up with one of the books (I am leaning towards Mrs. Browning Book of Poetry), but I might end up reading snippets of them all.

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night. <3 i="i">

No comments:

Post a Comment