Sunday, January 6, 2013

The Summary of Events

The last few days have been pretty monotone for me; I have been fighting off a nasty flu bug, so not much has been accomplished. Thankfully, I didn't have any "real" homework to do, more like goals to get ahead, so that is what I have been trying to chip away at. Other minor accomplishments include studying for my driving permit (which I hope to take soon), and dreaming about my tattoo (which I hope to get soon). The last week or so has been spent at my mum's house, which has been absolutely lovely. I love staying here and I am going to be quite sad when I have to pack up and leave.

I have also been dreaming about my future apartment, all the things I still need to buy, and how fast this year is going. Halloween feels like it happened so recently, not over two months ago! Before I know it, it will be June and I will be packing to leave. Geez, that time is going to be so stressful, trying to pack and study and find an apartment and study! Well, I guess now is the time to enjoy doing nothing, it never seems to last long with me. At least whenever things get stressful or overwhelming, I now have one piece of advice to relax me: my escape is now mere months away, no longer years.

No comments:

Post a Comment