Sunday, August 22, 2010

Random ramble on CSI...?

Hello Guys! So I am updating again, second post this weekend! I am getting better at this! So I don't really have anything to write about right now. I am however watching a very interesting of CSI: New York. I must admit, I'm not a big fan of CSI: New York, I'm a CSI: Crime Scene Investigation kind of girl. The old episodes too, when it was the original team; Grissom, Sarah, Catherine, Warrick, Nick and even Greg! :) I have a secret crush on Greg, I'm not sure why, I just find him and his cute, geeky ways absolutely adorable! It's kind of weird, I have a thing for the geeks on practically every crime scene show! Take Criminal Minds for example, I love Spencer Reid! Matthew Gray Grubler. Now, most people don't even find him cute, but I find him down right sexy! I know...I really need help. I can't help it, for some reason I just adore him! I'm not sure why... I love him in real life and in the show! He is an amazing actor in real life, and his character in the show is just...wow. Spencer Reid, or should I say Dr. Reid is so intelligent! Like whoa...

I'm sorry, I just went on a random ramble about frickin' CSI, Criminal Minds and my obsession with t.v. nerds? I don't even understand myself...but this is what happens when I tell myself I have to update my blog and I have nothing to write about. But it's nice, to just write about random stuff, I know that none of this stuff is serious or anything but it feels nice to just get it off of my chest! Well that's it for now. Hopefully when I update next I will have something more important to say!

No comments:

Post a Comment