Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Shamefully... Degrassi Again!

*Clare and Eli make out.*
Eli: I gotta go, I have a french exam.
Clare: Oh you passed.

Clare: Or maybe you could lie low with your girlfriend?
Eli: Yeah, girlfriend.

Okay so unfortunately I am writing this WHILE I am watching it so I keep writing paragraphs but then having to backspace the whole thing because something else happens that contridicts what I was saying!

Okay the show is now over. I think I am safe to write what I want now. I have caught up with the past two episodes and all I can really say is...holy crap. There are only two episodes left...how they are going to wrap this up I do not know, but I know it is going to be good. Eli and Clare FINALLY became a couple in this episode but now I think they are broken up? 'Cause Clare is going to the dance with Fitz, who is practically Eli and Adam's worst enemy. Then! The episode ended with Drew, who is dating Alli, going into the boiler room with Bianca! Drama-rama-rama!

Okay, so I will stop my ramble about Degrassi because I really don't want to turn this blog into me talking about T.V.! So I think I will keep this post short and sweet and I'll update later or tomorrow with something more exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment