Thursday, November 3, 2011

almost one week

It's almost one week until my birthday! So excited for my sweet sixteen! <3 I am going to be having a little party at my house that will be very, very chill as I have a big swim competition that morning but also plan on having a family dinner with just a few very close friends where I can dress up and look all pretty! :)

Other then my birthday countdown steadily decreasing I have been doing nothing. I really have not had a life recently and cannot imagine having one until I graduate from university! Speaking of that I actually attended a Post-Secondary fair-type-thing where a bunch of booths were set up from around the maritimes and from Ontario. I got to talk to a Carleton representative and it was amazing! It seems so much more real now that I have a pamphlet in my hands. Their Bachelor of Journalism program appears to be very competitive however so I need to decide soon if that is the career I wish to pursue. It's hard, I really don't know. I can't see myself doing that but I suppose I need to try it before I can write it off completely.

I can however see myself getting a degree in English Literature or History though, easily. I would love it, and then maybe even go on to teaching those subjects? I don't know... I also SLIGHTLY thought about getting a Science degree... Why you ask? I have no effin' clue, I would most likely never apply it, and it might be a more rigorous course but I just really like science and thought it would be interesting... At least I could take a few science courses right? I LOVED Physical Geography and Biology and am loving Physics (as much as one can love Physics) and I loved Chem up in Quebec, we will see how I do next semester. It isn't something I can see myself applying to my life but it is something I am interested in.

Wouldn't it be ironic if after putting this much thought into something and spending $100, 000+ I ended up being a housewife?

No comments:

Post a Comment