Sunday, October 30, 2011

snow in october?

Imagine my surprise when I woke up to my dad telling my younger sister it was snowing outside. Of course after freezing in shock I hopped over to my window and lo-and-behold, it was snowing. This is what I saw when I went out on my back deck





You can't tell but it was still snowing when I took this picture. As the day progressed the storm, yes I am calling it a stom, it got worse. It was wicked outside, the wind howled ALL day. So of course I turned on the oven and started baking (Pumpkin Seeds and an Peanut Butter-Cheerio treat) I also wrote a bit, currently I am writing just a small Christmas story. For lunch we all went over to my memere's and almost the whole family was there. It was great.



This weekend was such a nice one, I did almost nothing all weekend. After the long stressful week I had it was definitely necessary. Now the Haunted House is over, that was an ordeal in itself, but it doesn't look like things will be calming down for me until February. Swim season lasts until December and then in January I have exams so I am hoping I won't have to many break downs between here and then.






To conclude, here is a picture of Spencer with his first ever snowball. It brings a smile to my face looking at it. He had so much fun playing with it...well eating it mostly.


I know Halloween is tomorrow and my birthday is in twelve days but I can't help getting excited for Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment