Monday, October 3, 2011

october?!?

Wow, I can't believe October is here already. I took a...long...break from this blog over the summer and at the time that was what was right for me. Some days I felt like oh I should go and write something down but the feeling would soon pass. But here I am again just because I was reading over the last few entries and they really made me quite happy.

I started school almost a month ago now and really the month has flown. Grade eleven is a lot harder then I initially thought but mostly I am loving it. There has been a few bumps along the way; like the fact that I have Physics this year and the class I was most excited for, Law, turned out to be dud. Yet I am loving the challenge and it just make me think of how I only have one more year and then it is off on my own to university. A scary, yet very exciting, thought.

Right now I am beyond tired and just feel like curling up under my warm, fuzzy sheets so I will finish this post up. I really don't have anything else to talk about, well I suppose I do but nothing that I feel like elaborating on. I am officially going to Europe-Italy & Spain-next year. I learned how to knit over the summer, my great-grammie Goodine taught me and I am loving it! The only real reason I mention this is because I bought some new yarn tonight a thick. fuzzy, dark gray colour and already started making a new scarf, so excited to finish that! I also bought a pile of new books over the summer...and I swear I haven't finished more than 10. School has been taking up most of my time!!

With that I really am off, time to turn off the computer and blow out the candles, all that the late, late time of nine o'clock! Say whhaatt? Yes, I have been going to bed at embarrassingly early times since school began, actually nine is on the later half. My only comment is, why did I ever stop going to bed early!?! I love it! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment