Tuesday, October 18, 2011

update

Alright so let's recap what has happened since yesterdays post. I talked to the teacher and she isn't mad at me, told me to keep searching and we have some of the photos on a different source so I am going to track them down for her. I...finished the swim meet. Did completely terrible on my 100 fly. So bad on the last fifty that I got out of the pool without talking to anyone and just went into the bathroom stall to have a little cry...yeah I fucking failed. Wasn't even supposed to do the 100 fly but because so many swimmers had other obligations/didn't pay their fee I got put into the 50 fly, 100 fly and then 100 back. Yuuuup.

Herb came and watched swim though which was great... When Tom came and picked me up though he was in another pissed off mood so basically my bad mood has just persisted since then... Whatever, I am exhausted so I might not even read any FanFiction tonight...alright I will probably lay there with my eyes closed listening to music before reading one or two one-shots. Whatevs. No school again this Friday thank all the dieties... It feels like it should already be Friday but alas it is only Tuesday....

No comments:

Post a Comment