Tuesday, October 11, 2011

FML version: 11.10.11

I am quite the "quiet" person, if you knew me you wouldn't say that but I only have a few very close friends and would prefer to be on my own most of the time, even if I am with a friend 8/10 we would be discussing a fairly serious topic. Anyways the point is I am quite quite, I would like to believe I am quite respectful to those who deserve it, meaning that if someone shows respect towards me and acts mature than I will respect them too. Regardless of their age this is my personnal rule and I will always show respect until someone wrongs me or proves the do not deserve my respect.

Today I got me first call home, ever. I couldn't believe it, all because I did not finish a "journal" in class time. I just, can't believe it. I still am flipping out in my head. I do not get calls home and do not feel that I did anything to deserve this... I feel that this is so unfair, me, the student who does all of her work and tries her hardest always is getting in trouble and the students who do not do their work, talk constantly and don't listen aren't getting in trouble?

I try so hard in school and I just can't even put into words how...angry it makes me really. How all of those students who don't do anything are doing the same grade-wise as me(ish) and don't seem to be getting into trouble regardless of how many times the act out. It just makes me question, "Why even try?"

No comments:

Post a Comment