Wednesday, October 5, 2011

physics tests, english essays & geometry assignments

Homework, homework, homework! Thank gods that I have a four day weekend the weekend. I forsee books, candles and tea in my near future, with long mornings in bed and perhaps some blogging? In an ideal world that is all that I would do all weekend but I think aiming for a Friday just like that seems perfect and reasonable.

Life lately has just been one huge ordeal and I have been so close on the edge of breaking down recently that I am hoping that this weekend will do me some good. It's time to just relax, unwind and forget about the stress I call life for one day.

After that it can be back to homework as usual. Thankfully after studying for a combined many, many hours I have got my Physics test out of the way this morning, which was a huge load off of my shoulders. I study enough that I know all the material but there is nothing I can do to get rid of how nervous I get right before a test! But that's over with now and there is nothing more I can do so I will not stress out about how I did, woo hoo!

Today I was on a roll because after stressing out for a week about my grade on my english essay I just re-calculated my mark and figured out that I had in fact recieved an 85% and not a 72%!! That means that I don't have to re-write the whole essay!

I swear, it finally feels as if the universe has decided, "Alright, we put a lot onto Miss Anna's shoulders lately so we will just back off for the time being!" The last few days have been days from Hell and I can't even fully explain why! I just know that know I got a better mark on my english essay and that I have a really easy level one math project due in two weeks time! Hullo taking pictures of random shapes and putting them in some form of presentation, scrapbook.

I really hope that this mood continues on into tomorrow, I could do with one more good day to start the weekend off.

No comments:

Post a Comment