Saturday, October 15, 2011

in and out

Just going to post a little in and out post because 1- I haven't done one in awhile & 2- I am procrastinating doing my Math and Law homework.


In:

1. Tights: I am wearing some black patterened ones today and when paired with a tight black skirt and a flowy top they add just enough warmth to an outfit while we are still having this stupid heat thing...

2. Halloween Cat Toys: Random? Yes. But I picked up two little toys for Spencer and Oreo and they have gone crazy over them, it's so cute to watch them get all excited. Plus, a great way to wear them out before bedtime!

3. Fix a Heart-Demi Lovato: If anyone had told me to go and listen to this song in all honesty...I probably wouldn't've. Demi is one of those artist that I never imagined myself listening to, but I am really loving this song and a few more off of her new album, including: Lightweight, Mistake, Give Your Heart a Break, Skyscraper, For The Love of a Daughter and even In Real Life....weird I know!

4. On that note...slower songs: I don't know why but more recently I find myself listening to my slow it down playlist a LOT and putting Adele on shuffle at least once a day. I really can't explain it but for the past week or two I have been ignoring my more pop/punk/rock songs and turning towards calmer, softer tunes. Eh, whatever works right?

5. The weather? : I think the weather may finally be cooling down! Today it was still quite warm and the sun was out all day but it was also windy. A cool wind too! I was pretty happy even if I didn't require a jacket to step outside. It wasn't nippy in the slightest but I will take what I can get.

6. My birthday: Is in less than a month! I can't believe I am almost 16...so excited.


Out:

1. Not being able to find my iPod! : This one is really frustrating, I have my headphones laying right beside me but I couldn't tell you were my iPod went! It's annoying because I know I had it Friday after school...

2. Biographies: I usually don't have a problem with essays but I am having a lot of trouble with this one. It isn't even required to be long by any means, only a page! I think it may have to do with all of the Law terms that I have to use and the long names and positions I have to keep mentioning, regardless with MLA format I should meet the required length soon enough. ;)

3. Headaches: Throughout the full week I seem to be having this pounding in my head and even when I don't feel too bad it's still right there in the back of my head waiting to spring up at the slightest loud noise or stressful situation. Babysitting two little nine year old girls today hasn't helped in the least. :(


Alright I am going to quit with the depressing outs now, maybe because my headache is back full force and I can't think of anything else...maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment