Sunday, January 23, 2011

i think about you in the summertime whoa oh.

Haha, I hope that I will be able to forgive myself for making that NKOTB reference for the title...honestly it was the first thing that popped into my mind...
Now that I have a laptop (it's like my child now I love it so much..) I am able to post pictures and something that I have been missing a LOT lately is travelling. It sounds funny since I am going away in SIX DAYS (that's right baby, S-I-X) but I have been finding that I am missing Vegas and BC more than ever! I find myself even planning for my trip to Italy next year a lot more than I have to right now. :P And I am even looking into a trip to Scotland and Ireland for myself after graduation, which isn't for another 2 years!
This was of the flight out there! The drastic border between the clouds and the blue sky was beautiful! I think I have about five or seven more pictures like this because I just could not get over how beautiful it looked...
Siggh, the Rockies from the plane!
I miss sitting on the rocky beach called Mill Bay with a tims in my hand and my dad by my side.
The view was breath taking each and every single night.

I miss it so much...sigh, that is all I can take for one night, I don't even want to think of the scenery from the island or all the lights from vegas...that will be next post no doubt.

No comments:

Post a Comment