Saturday, January 22, 2011

pretty, pretty please. dont you ever, ever feel. that youre less than fucking perfect.

This title comes from P!nk's new song, "Fuckin' Perfect". It. Is. My. New. Obsession! Her unrated video for this song is...unbelieveable. The first time I watched it I ended up in tears, it was about something that hits so close to home that I just couldn't hold my selff together...

Anyways...I did not start writing this post just get all sad. :P

What I am writing this post about is that...I AM LEAVING FOR QUEBEC IN ONE WEEK...I am so excited that I cannot believe it! I remember when it was seventy days away and now it is down to seven days I am getting so excited. I have a nice big list of everything that I am planning on bringing and I am barelt containing myself from packing my bags right now! Actually I wanted to pack my bags about two months ago but I am actually holding out until around next friday, the day before I leave. That doesn't mean that I won't have my clothes folded up right next to my suitcase by tomorrow night. ;)

Okay that's it I can't help myself I gotta go sort out outfits now! I am WAY to excitable!!! This just shows how much I cannot wait to get out of my house!

No comments:

Post a Comment