Sunday, January 30, 2011

saint raymond!

So I am now officially in Quebec! Yay!

My flight schedule last night:
Leave my home town at 5:35PM ( delayed until 5:50PM )
Arrive in Montreal at 6:30PM QUEBEC time ( got it closer to seven )
FOUR hour layover in Montreal
Montreal to Quebec at 10:30PM ( delayed until 10:40PM then didn't get off the runway until after eleven )
Land in Quebec at midnight or so.
Did not get to St Raymond until a little after one.

I am so excited to be yeah but extremely nervous also! Luckily I haven't had too many problems with my french yet but...I have only been her one day. Haha. No, actually I have understood almost everything that Line (Rebecca's mum) has said and the times I haven't all I just have to say what and she repeats it in a way that I do understand. It's quite simple really. So far, I am loving it here. Since Rebecca has exams this coming week we haven't been able to go anywhere, education first! But this Wednesday we are going to the pool! And later this week we will be going to the Quebec Winter Carnival, with all the ice sculptures! Which I am beyond excited for! So other than that not much has happened! I haven't left the house all day and for the last five hours me and Line have watched movies! In french...surprisingly I am following along quite well. :P Right now we are watching Clash of the Titans which is...interesting? I am not sure it is a very bizare movie. Not something I would usually watch but what the hell! It's for my french!

Since I really have nothing else to blog about I am going to do an "In and Out" post. I was kind of inspired when I was flying last night, however this will probably be very short as I am not quite sure how to correctly do one of these kind of post..

So...

IN:

Flying (or travelling in general) -- I absolutely ADORE flying, I am not sure why but it is like a high for me [haha, it's a high, and ya know in airplanes your up in the air, "high" in the air! hahaha, get it...? no...?] I love taking off and watching how the cars turn into little ants so quickly, and going through the clouds, and watching the sunset above the clouds... I just love flying and I adore travelling as well!

Mayday Parade -- I know this one is a bit random but I, surprisingly, have not listened to much of their music before but I recently downloaded two of their albums and I LOVE their music! So addictive!

New Cities -- The joy of being in a brand new city is great! Even if they do not speak my first language! I am very excited to go out and explore a brand new city, or well, I suppose I should be saying town. :P

Long Layovers -- Now usually this would be a major out but my layover in Montreal gave me the time to get to know the students flying with me a lot better and we had some really funny moments! It was awesome just hanging out with them, annoying everyone around us. Let's just say do NOT laugh at foreigners walking in the airport, listening to their iPod, talking 100 miles an hour to THEMSELVES. Seriously...no one was around her...I got the DIRTIEST look EVER! Haha. :P

Alexa Davalos -- I know this one is even more random but isn't she gorgeous! She is in Clash of the Titans and she is really beautiful!

ELECTIC BLANKETS -- They are just awesome...


OUT:

Boys and Mixed Signals -- This one really speaks for itself...no explanation requires. Not even sure if this belongs her because was this ever really in?

I can't really think of anything else the is "out". That's a good thing right? :) I am really happy now that I am in quebec! Yaaay.

Au revoir! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment