Sunday, January 9, 2011

It is here where she must begin to tell her story...

So recently I went to indigo and I picked up these two notebooks that I love! I picked then up the second and I have already wrote a fair bit in the first one, the thing that makes these notebooks stand out for me is the quotes! I live for quotes, I love them especially when one fits my situation perfectly. I write quotes all over my notebooks, in and out, so I love how these notebooks already have quotes on them! Plus the are gorgeous. They are by the Monique Duval and you can buy them at indigo and inside the books it says a website www.live-inspired.com I haven't been there but it might be good.

So the first notebook is a teal with brown binding. On the cover it has these green flower shapes, there's a bicycle on the top half and then there is a tag with the quote "first it begins inside your heart. Something moves. Then opens. Then frees itself. And now you feel a rhythm breaking its long silence. This is going to be good." I love this quote because it is the feeling everytime a new inspiration hits and I get the time to start writing it down...I love it. Each notebook has a quote on the back of the front cover too, it remains the same and it says "This is a place for dream words, love words, made up words, flying words, fall down and get back up words. Get to know the sounds of your own inner voice. Be creative. Be generous. Be bold." isn't that inspiring??? Everytime I read it I get chills. It is just something that I feel I should read each day so I can do it. It just reminds me to write and to write what I would like to write. Then on the back cover it says the title ogf this post "It is here where she must begin to tell her story." I love this quote because, while I don't admit it, it helps me to get things of my chest and writing is a way to do it without appearing weak to my family and friends. So is this blog! But beware. My story is awfully big...

The differences about my second notebook is that it is olive green with brown dots and brown binding and a tag that says "she's turning her life into something sacred: Each breath a new birth. Each moment, a new chance. She bows her head, gathers her dreams from a pure, deep stream and stretched her arms towards the sky. It also has a vine of cherry blossoms running down the cover. The reason I like this quote is very deep and long so I am actually going to save that for my next post! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment