Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Ready to spread my wings and fly...

I leave for Quebec in eleven days.

Eleven days. That is so close to single digits I can barely comprehend it...after waiting for months and months for this day to come, now that it is here I am beyond myself.

I am so immensely happy now that I cannot even describe it. I am thinking that this "break" will be exactly what I need to calm down, access my situation at home from afar and then make an appropriate decision. This really is what I need, especially right now.

One bad thing that has happened, besides my exams next week...is that Air Canada now only allows one bag per person...each extra bag is an extra twenty canadian dollars, both ways. Say what? Now I am not a "girly-girl" by any means but I do happen to like my clothes. And considering that I am going to be in this town for three months we are going to be lucky if I can squeeze all of my clothes, makeup, shoes and winter clothes into only two suitcases. Yup, that will be a miracle...it's going to be a challenge in its self. Well now I need to go to sleep and then wake up and study, study, study my butt off!!! I wish myself luck. My exams are in less than a week, one a day, Monday to Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment