Monday, February 14, 2011

remember this feeling

While driving to Quebec on Saturday (I went and saw the parade and festival, so fun! Post soon?) I quickly realized that I have quite a few "obsessions" and I thought it might be a cool idea to dedicate some blog posts to it. Whenever I find something that I love I would write a blogpost about! Dorky, over-done, stupid? Probably but oh well.

So number one will be pretty obvious considering my last post!
1. Scotland
This obsession is still going strong! I can't read enough about the country, all the battles, castles, kings, queens, it's fascinating!

Number two is something I came to realize while walking through town with Rebecca the other day!
2. Spiraling Staircases
Unfortunatley there is a blizzard going on outside so I cannot go and snap a picture of the stairs, so Google Images with have to suffice.

So the stairs in St.Raymond aren't quite as extravagant as the ones in the picture but you get the idea and don't you just love the colourful versions to a classic structure??

Number three was realized driving to her grandmothers house in the country and I must say it has now stemmed to many Google searches!
3. Stone Houses

So, again, a lot more extravagant then St.Raymond but I love this huge, mansion type stone house! It just feels more...romantic maybe then houses now-a-days.

So those are my obsessions at the moment, besides my faithful box of Crunch and Munch...I find it humourous that all three could be tied together into one to make my dream home?? Maybe in another ten years...

No comments:

Post a Comment