Saturday, February 5, 2011

winter wonderland

Bienvenue from St-Raymond! Comment ca va? Ca va bien? Bonne, moi aussi!
Haha, I have been having such a wonderful time in St-Raymond! Yesterday Rebecca and I went snowshoeing! Now this was just another adventure for Rebecca who does this quite often but for me it was fascinating! I have been snowshoeing before yes, but it was only once and it was just arond the schoolyard with my gym class! So this forty-five minute trek up a "mountain" was definitely new for me! I saw mountain but it wasn't really, yes it was QUITE steep but not a mountain, though it sometimes felt like one that is for sure!


My snowshoes! Had some trouble getting them on but Rebecca helped me! :D


Me looking very scary with little makeup on but I was so excited to go snowshoeing! It was softly snowing so I was beyond myself, the woods looked fantastic!


Across the street! Everything looks so beautiful covered in white and I love the trees in this picture!


The very famous, Rebecca!





An assortment of pictures from the start of the trail, including one of Rebecca standing near the woods!


Me...after I fell...I had a branch stuck in my snowshoe so Rebecca was yanking on it to get it out and then just watched as I lost my balance and fell...



Best part of me falling down however was that while Rebecca was laughing at me Charlie (the dog) came over and pushed her down!!


Me laughing!


Rebecca and I taking a break!


Big hill we just climbed!


The rest of the hill we had yet to climb...



Us at the top!

And some randoms from the top and on the way down!







My next post will be from us skidooing later that day but right now I am wiped and am off to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment