Thursday, February 24, 2011

inspiration for a rainy day! again!

Hello, I know I haven't posted at all this week! Besides my post about how my Monday sucked royally... Luckily the rest of my week has not been as bad as Monday, just extremely busy! Small miracles! :)

So this post might be influenced by the hectic week I had at school followed by an equally busy weekend! Luckily, this week is a short week for me with only three days! And then my March Break starts! Plus the two extra days off this week, so I have an extra long break to help get me through the next three days at school! Getting back to the meaning of this post...



So I don't know if it is just me but does anyone else imagine curling up in this chair with the gorgeous plaid throw over your legs, a cup of tea in one hand, an interesting book in the other and just unwinding after a long day of school/work, or just a long day!? This past week I have wanted to do nothing more then just that!

I love everything in this picture! Although it is very "white", (not something that I would ever imagine loving this much, sure it's nice to look at but entirely unrealistic!) I feel that the wood piled in the background, the "miss-matchy" plaid cushion and throw along with the "colour" on the mantle and the rustic floor kind of make it work. Maybe it is just me again, but I find myself wanting to recreate this when I get a house of my own! (Fireplaces and a claw foot tub are a must in my book)

Sorry for this post full of wishful thinking and exclamation marks! (I couldn't help myself, I had to add one more...) It's been a long week but I will write another post up tomorrow but for now I am off to lay down in my bed with my electric blanket and a good book and just pretend that I am in this picture...

No comments:

Post a Comment