Sunday, February 20, 2011

this is my one way street

Welcome to the first addition of Inspirations for a Rainy Day, this beautiful Sunday I choose to include a quote and I love this quote just because it is a little reminder to us all to live in the moment.



This moment is unique, original. It will never happen in the same way again. Be happy with where you are at. Look for beauty in your surrounding. Whether you are drinking your morning coffee and looking out the window at the rising sun, looking into the face of someone you love or standin a top of the frickin' Eiffel tower. Look around you, be mesmerized. Absorb this feeling, remember this feeling.

As hard as it is for me to say this as I am always talking pictures sometimes I have to remind myself to put the camera down, look around with my own eyes, forget about talking pictures so I can look back on them later and remember a visit, a trip, family or friends. Just stop. Look around now, remember everything now.

Every moment of your life is unique, just like you. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment