Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Random Ramble!

Back into the world of blogging, it is so weird that I actualy feel bad for not posting a lot this past week-ish! When I used go like three weeks in between posts! :P Anyways it is kind of late here and I really have nothing of importance to write about but I just *had* to write something. :P

Recently my posts have been all pictures of Quebec and random, trivial things and I find myself kind of missing the writing part of this blog! You know one half of my happiness in life? (The other half being travelling, DUH) Did that even make sense..."one half of my happiness in life"? I don't think it does...damn. Really though, if I am going to be honest, it is so late that I cannot even rack my brain to think of a different way to say what I mean...

En tout cas, (fr-en: anyways) back to this, I miss writing...I really just haven't had anytime what so ever to pick up a pen and just write or go on my computer with the sole purpose of writing! It makes me really sad and sometimes I just get this huge urge to write and this plot comes in my head so I quickly scribble it down in chicken scratch on the closest piece of paper but nine times out of ten that happens at school and when I finally come home I have homework to do and by the time I am done I just want to collapse in bed! Thankfully tomorrow is my last day before March Break (YESSSS) so I am really looking forward to sleeping and writing, I have a whole pile of papers next to my bed of little cute scenes I want to write and one-shots I have been dying to write on FanFiction! Time to tackle that pile! Speaking of FanFiction I really need to update my story on there that I have been neglecting terribly! Poor thing hasn't been updated in almost a month!

Speaking of months, I cannot believe that February is over! It is now March! So crazy, this winter has flown by, this school year has flown by and 2011 has been slying by too. They say that as you get older time goes by faster and everyone at high school talks about how grade 12 just zooms by... If my life is already seeming to go by this quick I don't want to think of what it will be like in a couple of years!

Sigh, nothing we can change, time doesn't stop for anyone right? Just have to roll with it and not let a moment pass you by!

No comments:

Post a Comment