Wednesday, March 30, 2011

les devoirs chaque nuit...

I cannot believe that another week is half over...and that another month is almost over. Yup...crazy to think that tomorrow will be the last day of March 2011. This year is zooming by so fast. I really have to keep this short because well, I am avoiding doing my homework while I write this. I still have one more question in History to tackle before starting on a writing piece for French class and then finishing up the night studying for my French test tomorrow. Oh yes, the night is far from over for Anna tonight... All that I seem to be doing lately is homework, homework, homework while I just watch the days zip by! It is astounding to me...time goes by so fast but I am enjoying every last minute of it here. Dare I say, even the homework? I am a self-proclaimed nerd but it shocked even me when last night I found myself happily doing Chemistry homework, that is to say actually enjoying it and being sad that I had only two pages to do. I honestly think all this french has gone to my head or something...

No comments:

Post a Comment