Sunday, March 13, 2011

breathe in, breathe out

Hello again dear blog, this week has gone by so fast! Not sure where it went and now I am back to school tomorrow...

Anyways the meaning for this post is inspiration for a rainy day post, now I was unsure what to do this one, I could always use a quote from my Favorite files or pick a picture from my Dream file but this week it has actually been something quite different that has helped me.

Meditation

Sounds a little odd but although this week has gone fast it has also been hectic and stressful. Not going to go into too many details but everyone here always needs do be doing something and I do not feel that way so when I decline it is automatically the Spanish Inquistition and something is assumed wrong with me! Meditation really helps just calm my nerves, I usually do it for about twenty minutes focusing on my breathing and thinking only positive thoughts. By the end it really helps and I feel much more relaxed and peaceful! Definitely something to remember in a stressful situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment