Sunday, December 11, 2011

i'm dreaming of a white christmas

I have never actually writting a Dream Christmas List and if you look around the internet it seems as if I am the only one...so just for kicks, and for a quick post while I am in the mood I figured why not make up my own Christmas List, full of some reasonable and...not-so-reasonable gifts.

My Dream Christmas List 2011


  1. Bleu de Chanel - Okay I know this is a cologne but ever since the first time I smelled this I have dreamed of having it and wearing it non-stop.

  2. In Love Tresor by Lancome - I smelled this for the first time last week and will admit that the real reason I walked over to the counter was because they had a drop dead gorgeous ad of Emma Watson but the perfume itself smells amazing as well and I love it!

  3. The Entire Box Set of Boy Meets World - Maybe it is because I am going through a nostalgic phase and a DVD kick but I am missing this show like crazy and am sick of watching episodes online!

  4. Huge Head Phones - For one, my ear phones have been broke for what seems like ever and I really want a honking pair of heavy duty head phones that will block all out other noise. Especially with my flight to Italy coming up in only 80 days.

  5. Oversized Graphic Pullovers - Again, for Italy. I have been planning my plane outfit and it consists of comfort, comfort, comfort, ie: leggings, sweater and a sports bra. I found a hoodie online that has an awesome quote on the front, for 50$ I am on the fence but I know it is something I would get a lot of wear out of.

  6. Sherlock - Ever since watching an episode of this in my Law class on Halloween. He is cute in a geeky way and portrays Sherlock Holmes perfectly. I love him!

  7. A Mens Watch - I have recieved watches for christmases past but never, ever wore one of them, naughty I know! This year however I have been loving the big faced watches that are everywhere's and found the perfect option from the Mens Dept. for only 20$. I might even treat myself to this after Christmas.

  8. DVDs in General - I don't know why but I am hardly ever in the mood to watch movies on the tv, holiday movies being the exception, I think it is the commercials. That's why I have really been wanting plenty of DVDs, I have had to actually restrain myself from buying so many, there are so many sales going on!

  9. CDs - It seems my favorite bands have all come out with new CD's the past month and a half, Hedley, Marianas Trench, Punk Goes Pop 4 and I really want to get my hands on Avenged Sevenfold's new album!

  10. A Clean Bill of Health, for everyone - My OCD made my round this to ten but I think this wish is the most important of all. My family has been in and out of the hospital too much lately, mum with her cancer, Herb was recently diagnosed with diabetes and I have two different uncles going through a very hard time with cancer also, although it is a very less extreme situation I myself am going in on Tuesday to get my shoulder checked out from when I injured it while swimming over a month again so I am very nervous about that! :S

No comments:

Post a Comment