Sunday, December 18, 2011

sleigh bells ring, are ya listening?

Only a week until Christmas Day. I can't believe it. I got a lot of my remaining Christmas shopping done yesterday, and got home before one in the afternoon I might add. The lines were crazy and I was in the the line-up at Michael's for half an hour, easy. The line wrapped all the way around into an aisle. Regardless, I would do it again because I got 40% of my entire purchase, hell yes.

I still have to pick up a few more things for Sarah, buy Shantel's gifts and buy Herb some sugar-less candy. I am still debating buying a few more items, like some cooking stuff for Tom, another shirt for Steve and maybe a frame with a cadet picture for James. But I am so close to being done I am very excited, I have spent way too much already and can see myself spending another 100 or so before I am done because I still need to go buy all of my baking supplies! That will probably be Wednesday or so.

This weekend has been a very productive one that's for sure. Today really felt like it was Monday. With the Christmas shopping yesterday and then we decorated the Christmas tree last night! I have also knitted so frickin' much this weekend. At almost any given moment if you poked your head into my bedroom I would be knitting while listening to some Christmas music, because I am that cool.

I am so excited to give everyone their presents and I know it will be worth all of the bloody money I spent! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment