Sunday, December 11, 2011

santa baby, and hurry down the chimney tonight

With Christmas only two weeks away the panic has definitely set in. I still have so much more to do and time just seems to be speeding up. It seems like just last week Christmas was well over a month away and I wasn't worrying about finishing all of my Christmas shopping. Because I like organization, organization, organization, I wrote up two lists this evening. One of the stores I still need to get to, seven, and a list of things I still need to buy...which is quite a bit.

Luckily I made plans last week to go Christmas shopping this coming Wednesday which seems like a lifetime away but I know the next two days will pass by at the speed of light (and yet again I make another Physics reference). Thankfully, because of my joy for the upcoming season I have had my gift list planned for the past month+, so except for the few exceptions (read: boyfriend and dad...) I know basically what I am getting everyone. Now it is just time to go out and find it/get a great deal.

Panicking and stress aside I can't believe this joyous season is finally here, it makes me so happy. I have been indulging in many, many cups of hot chocolate and planning my Christmas Baking 2011 List religiously for the past week, adding and removing, buying special tins. For a few gifts this year I have even decided to give some sweets in the pretty tins. Thank JP my dad owes me 40$ and I told him to hold onto it, or else I would have accidently spent it on gifts when I need it to buy all of my many ingredients!

I know all I have been writing about seems to be Christmas stuff, gifts and baking but I swear my Christmas original story is actually coming along, I love the beginning, it makes me feel all cuddly and cozy and I want to be in the middle of the countryside during the middle of a snowstorm as well. Is that weird? My Christmas fanfic hasn't moved past nine pages though, brainy me even wrote out a little brainstorm but with school lately I just really haven't had the time to write... Damn grade eleven, all of the teachers are trying to teach as much as they can before the Christmas holidays because the semester is winding down! And if that isn't a scary thought I don't know what is! Exams...the year half over...it's even the off-season for swimming now...

Well with my pregnant kitty Oreo burrowed underneath my bent legs under the covers and the Christmas music playing I think I am going to end this here.

No comments:

Post a Comment