Friday, December 2, 2011

up on the housetop, reindeer paws

Life has been so crazy lately. Between tests, homework, extra-curriculars, Provincials just around the corner and Christmas coming up it's been enough to make me pull my hair out. Because of my bum shoulder I only qualified in one event this year, 100 fly, and only because there was only six swimmers so I have been trying to bounce back from feeling awful about that. I thought this was going to be my year, unfortunately next year is going to be my last hope.

Enough about that, I have to keep my glass "half full", even though that alone has been so had to do lately! The past couple days have been hectic so I am just grateful the weekend is upon us and looking forward to doing some very Christmas-y things.

I am booked to work the Imperial twice this Sunday so I am super excited for that, I absolutely loved volunteering at the Christmas Carol show and mum and I adored A Celtic Christmas, which because of my discount we got 40$ off of each ticket!!

Other than that I plan on putting up some Christmas lights and decorations throughout the house tomorrow along with wrapping a few of the presents I have already bought. It's been a little difficult this year to buy everyone Christmas presents, I am not even close to finishing already, but I think I have been doing pretty well. I am currently almost done knitting Grammie P her scarf and and halfway done mum's scarf. I just keep on buying and buying for mum, I can't help myself! Leah is already done and Tom is halfway done, Sarah I have only bought a few items for but hopefully I should be able to wrap up everything soon enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment